Hushed Willows Its A Sad Day
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
When suddenly she and the stormy woman were still, watching each other through what little has grown back, Grace fully expected her to lash out and send her after her mother. She knew well Nova's opinion of Tavi, but though she didn't share it, she worried the alpha wouldn't see it. 
Grace shrunk down and closed her eyes, waiting for the sting of words or, in fact, teeth. She shook as Octavia's pawsteps approached, fully acccepting whatever came upon her.... But was not at all ready for the gentle touch to her shoulder. The yearling's golden eyes opened slowly to fix on Tavi as she spoke, and a relieved smile spread across her blackened maw.
          "I'm loyal to the Marauders, and to you and Harlyn. I never shared my mothers opinions of you."
Grace reached out and nuzzled the mother's stormy fur, failing to hold back the sobs that once again consumed her. 
                      "I couldn't keep her in a place she wasn't happy, but it hurts to lose a mother for the second time."
She wasn't dead like Hope, no, but Nova meant more to her even than her birth mother.
Messages In This Thread
Its A Sad Day - by Grace - June 26, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - June 26, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - June 26, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - July 03, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - July 06, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - July 13, 2016, 04:45 PM