Silver Creek High Up To The Blue Skys, To The Wide Open Forests
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika lifted her head as the howl found her ears. She'd been planning to meet up with her alpha and friend for a day or so now, but she never had the chance. She had so much to tell her! She got to her paws, as she had been resting in the sun, and headed towards Spring. Her tail swayed as she walked, wondering if she'd be able to find Casmir before she reached her destination. 

To her disapointment, she did not find her mate, but she knew she would see him soon, and she planned on siting beside him when she did. She found Spring and gave her a smile, trotting up to her excitedly. When she was close enough she gave her a playful bow. "Hey Spring!" Then, she walked closer and whispered into her ear. "Me and Casmir are mates now." Her words were quiet enough for only Spring to hear. She honestly couldn't help herself. She'd been holding it in from most of the wolves she'd come across since, but now she felt like she might explode if she didn't tell someone. Fourtunately, Spring was the perfect person to tell.

She stepped back to gauge Spring's reaction with a laugh before heading to sit down. She chose a spot near Spring, but not too close, leaving plenty of room for Casmir.
Messages In This Thread
RE: High Up To The Blue Skys, To The Wide Open Forests - by Laika - June 27, 2016, 04:03 PM