Raven's Watch and at once i knew i was not magnificent
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
[Image: pbDfCan.png][Image: prnzZZ6.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The gentle fire in his gaze was beautiful as it slowly touched over the shapes of her form and the colors that her coat possessed. The quiet wave of her tassel was a sign that, though she was wary, she was willing to take him for face value and she closed more of the distance between them. She was larger than he, but this was not a remarkable feat; the wolfdog was something of an anomaly in those lands, and he had grown used to being smaller than most others. With his size, he had learned a few tricks, and also had a knack for keeping himself out of trouble. The pallid female was not someone that he felt he should be wary of; if she should try to take his treasure, Amoxtli would simply allow her to leave with whatever they managed to catch… if anything at all. The idea of a physical altercation did not even touch his mind.

Her voice, once it struck him, was quiet and pleasant and he bobbed his head in a greeting of his own before attempting a half-hearted whuff that sounded almost as if the wind had been knocked from him. Some had found his lack of a voice an oddity, but others had merely accepted it for what it was. Oxtli had found that it was not entirely a necessity to survive. The Tervuren had his sister, and she was by far the best companion he could have come by. Their shared muteness was even more of a bond than anything else.

Fixing the woman with his fiery optics, the wolfdog’s gaze had a sort of twinkle there. When the pale woman inquired to him about his knowledge of the area, the boy flicked his ears backwards and shook his head from side to side. Then, his expression shifted to that of excitement and he flagged his tail to her once or twice before allowing it to waver in place. The expression on his face was a hopeful one. For, while he did not know much of the terrain at that point in time, it did not mean that he couldn’t learn.

The raven overhead continued to use the item in its beak as a sort of hammer against the stone. Oxtli shifted his gaze upward toward it and narrowed his brows thoughtfully. He wondered if there would be a way to retrieve it from the dark corvid. With a glance in the direction of his pearl-coated companion, the Tervuren tilted his head to the right and drew his ears forward atop his crown. There was a questioning expression there, as if he were asking the pleasant female ’what do you think of our feathered friend?’   
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 16, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 27, 2016, 04:48 PM