Blackfeather Woods Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes
22 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Wow this turned out very differently from what I intended lol
@Kendra

The memory of the time Azul had taught Kendra where to harvest the rosebuds had not faded from the old mage's mind. He remembered her enthusiasm for learning, which that had fueled his own interest in making her his legacy.

"I can teach you everything about plants, but I would rather do that when I have samples available..." shamefully explained the old bat once he realized that the plants wouldn't be ready to gather, or even observe for quite a while.

"Ah!" gasped the old bat at the realization that there was probably something left in Meldresi's stash, which he had been dying to go through for a long while. "Come with me, Kendra. Maybe we can find something interesting in your mother's herbstore!" he suggested and took off to flutter his way through the tunnels down to the little chamber of secrets that the pack knew as the infirmary. He landed atop a bed of dry, golden herbs, which Azul identified as yarrow by it's smell.

"You should keep away from these unless you wish to vomit," warned in a high-pitched squeak, "It is called Yarrow. You would find it very useful if you ever ingest a poisonous agent..." he explained further as he crawled down to the next bundle of herbs. He found many common leaves and roots, and many kinds of seeds that Kendra might have found useful if she wanted to grow her own stash. None of those things were interesting enough to pick up Azul's interest. But at the very bottom, wrapped in large, scent-less leaves, was a patch of dry purple flowers, hidden away purposefully, and for a good reason. Was Kendra ready for this?

Probably not. But she had asked for it.

"This is a very dangerous plant. It must be handled carefully," explained the old mage with cryptic voice as he un-wrapped the deadly nightshade. "It is a very potent poison on it's own, capable of creating seizures and awful pain... But if mixed with the right herbs it can drag out the symptoms for days,. Some call it the wrath of the gods." he warned, and looked up at the girl to gauge her reaction. Would she be interested? Would she be scared?
Messages In This Thread
Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Azul - May 25, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Kendra - May 25, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Azul - May 26, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Kendra - May 28, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Azul - June 05, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Kendra - June 12, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Azul - June 15, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Kendra - June 17, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Azul - June 18, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Kendra - June 19, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Red eyes, blue eyes, white eyes - by Azul - June 27, 2016, 08:55 PM