Silvertip Mountain It's lonely at the top
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady swam without worry as to who might come upon him. He was the big, bad wolf of Silvertip who cannibalized his own, after all. He was finding, though, that his pack mates had stuck by him, and he assumed they did that out of understanding, and not just because they would most likely die of starvation if they went out on their own. His threat to Grayday had been harsh, and he meant every word of it, but he never actually hoped that Grayday would fail here. He was glad the male was proving to be an asset, which is why Steady had lifted his probation early. 

A voice that seemed to come out of no where interrupted his thoughts and his head jerked towards the source. A smile framed his maw when his gaze settled upon Niita. Hey, stranger, he said, his voice warm towards her. I've missed you, he confessed easily. She had been gone quite frequently since the pack meeting, and he assumed it was to scout for the pups. Had he thought she might be leaving the pack, it was sure his heart would break. So, he choose not to think of that. His neck extended towards her in an attempt to nose her muzzle, his tongue snaking out to give a quick kiss.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 27, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 28, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 12:40 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 28, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 28, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 29, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 29, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 30, 2016, 12:46 PM