Redhawk Caldera No walls around me
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Private 
@Sassafras

"Stream. Good fish." "Forest. Good rabbits." "Hill. Good cardio."

Shrike wasn't the greatest tour guide in the world, or the greatest stand up comedian. He still took a bit of offense to the fact that he'd been hired on as a tour guide for their newest pack member. Where had his tour been? Why hadn't he been given a tour of the pack? Oh, probably because it hadn't been necessary- Shrike had been capable enough on his own, and perhaps Fox was too lazy to show him around herself. Needless to say, he figured he had better things to do other than be voluntold to do something like this, so he walked at a very brisk pace, expecting that Sassafras would keep up. 

He stopped suddenly, and turned his angular face toward her. "Any questions yet?" He asked, though his tone probably hinted that he didn't expect any. He didn't even realize yet that he didn't know her name- he'd simply obediently been leading her around pointing out particular landmarks and saying one or two notes about each of them. His application to Disney World would never make it out of the envelope.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - June 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - June 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 12:15 AM