Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
pounces on thread

Pearl was out for a while longer that night, thinking it nice to watch the sunset over one of the lakes. There were so many vivid pastel colors that still remained in the end-of-June sky even after she had made her way into the forested areas of their territory. Her territory. It was odd even now to think of this territory and Sebastian as her own, despite having the title of Alpha for well over a month. 

She trotted back at a steady pace, calmly enjoying the summer air that was cooled by the lakes. Eager though she was to return to her place by Sebastian's side, there was a scent that caught her interest and diverted her beeline to her den. What was Brandy doing out here? Wasn't Aduin flipping out over her more than usual? Pearl had noticed her over-frequent territory wanderings, but now she knew where the girl was.

But what the girl was doing when Pearl found her, however, was even more so troubling. She chuffed to make sure her presence was known before calling to her, "Brandy? What'cha doin' there?" 
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - June 30, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM