Blackfeather Woods the friends inside of my head
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
All Welcome 
Things had been quiet on his front. He still stayed in @Damien 's den, a privilege he would prefer not to give up even though he was doing better now, and he had noticed @Scamp was around a lot of the time, too. Damien had taken a liking to him, it seemed, or perhaps it was the other way around and Damien's attachments were purely for the sake of convenience. Although Cicero still looked very thin he did look a bit better than before. He had taken a couple of small scouting trips so far out of the Woods' territories and normalcy seemed to return to their lives, somewhat, bar the tension that did and likely would for some time, if not always, hang around himself and Damien. But then, that tension was also part of the normalcy in their lives. It had been like that for some time, and part of Cicero enjoyed the tension.

The weeping willow had been stripped of its leaves but its pollen had been in tact last time that Cicero had checked. With Malice, no less. As that had been a few months ago and things were in full bloom now, Cicero decided to take another look there and so he wandered through the woods' darkness at night, on his way to the willow with the poisonous spores.
Messages In This Thread
the friends inside of my head - by Cicero - July 01, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Scamp - July 05, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Cicero - July 12, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Scamp - July 24, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Cicero - July 25, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Scamp - August 01, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Cicero - August 04, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Scamp - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: the friends inside of my head - by Cicero - August 17, 2016, 07:36 AM