Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The Witch Doctor that had been sent to him was a peculiar little creature. Skellige had watched her as she worked for a short time before he’d grown tired and had stepped to mark the terrain that he aimed to take. She seemed to bustle about with a good mindset; keeping to the work of creating caches in intelligent locations on the beachside. She had made them far enough into their territory that – should someone happen across their borders – it would not be easily accessible to prying noses.

A series of sneezes erupted from the small hole that she had been diligently working to improve. Cupping his ears, the Leviathan turned his head to meet her own as it popped from the cover of the sand. Skellige did not regret pulling her from the plateau and leading her to the bay. Should she continue the work that she was doing, the doctor would make for a successful recruit into the ranks of the Depths.

“How are your caches coming, Witch Doctor?” he called to her in a rumbling voice. It would not be long before they would be ready to make their claim official. Still, he was bothered by the idea of the Donnelaith wolves rejecting him, but he had numbers on his side… and the blessing of the mystics to keep him strong.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM