Larksong Grotto Forever is a Long Time
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled wider than she ever had before as Charley mentioned the words happiest man and then proceeded to kiss her then shove his face into her chest. She licked his head and over one of his ears a few times affectionately before speaking. 

"And I the happiest woman Charley Pryor, I can not imagine a world without you in it anymore. Ever since the first day we met, I wouldn't change a thing about us almost colliding on my run, not a thing," she said warmly. If things hadn't happened the way they had perhaps Aspen still would have been her miserable self, forced to live a life alone. She realized she still would have left the grotto because nothing would have made her change her mind about that religion, but she would have been alone and bitter, likely not to join another pack again. 

Yet here she was, with the man of her dreams, equally as stubborn as herself sometimes. They
could someday rule their own pack, perhaps even have puppies, and live like they deserved to have lived. Aspen couldn't picture things any other way.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - June 22, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - June 24, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - June 25, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - June 28, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - August 11, 2016, 04:00 PM