Redhawk Caldera No walls around me
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike hadn't been terribly considerate to stop without any warning, and lifted hg is head as Sassfras backpedaled, looking fairly surprised. She'd been so pleasant thus far, perhaps she'd been lost in her own world as he'd been showing her around. He took note of the light in her mahogany eyes, and once again was reminded of the sleek and beautiful Allure; not that the two looked anything alike, apart from being healthy and attractive young females. But there was something wilder about Sassafras, maybe in the way the long guard hairs along her hackles and back had a quill-like look to them, or maybe in the way she moved. He couldn't quite place it, but she was strikingly charming in her own, unique way. 

One of Shrike's silver ears turned back at her question and he sniffed. "Whatchu think?" He asked, but as soon as he'd realized his abruptness, he decided to humour her. Maybe she was actually being honest- Shrike wasn't terribly good at detecting sarcasm. "Patrol. Hunt. Scout." He said, sounding almost militant in the way he described his life in general. "Tracking down a bad wolf. Murderer." He confessed.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - June 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - June 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 12:15 AM