Silver Creek and if the whole world is crashing down
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
LMFAO casmir's inward dialogue is precious

indra nodded eagerly at casmir's reflection - caterpillars were lucky! poor thing, she really had no idea.

as casmir confirmed what spring had cautioned indra drew a small nod, though she did not understand the significance of who reek was either. to her, he was a boogeyman -- a monster -- she even had no idea 'fathers' existed. or that hers was apparently one to be avoided and feared at all costs.

she paused for a minute, considering then what to do. her eyes widened in delight - there was so much to do and explore -- and afterwards, they could take a nap! "i wanna see more bugs!" she crowed, bumbling forward at a hefty canter. she bounded a few steps and swung around to face casmir, ears flopping. "though.. do you know when mommy is coming back?" the joy drained from her features and a worried frown knit her russet brow.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - June 14, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - June 15, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - June 24, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - June 30, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - July 03, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - July 09, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - July 31, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Casmir - August 06, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: and if the whole world is crashing down - by Indra - September 01, 2016, 09:16 PM