Hushed Willows Last time, I'm gonna put you back together
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
I'm so, so sorry for the delay on this! Welcome Kirin! Exit Tavi - I'll title you up!

The woman snorted softly when the dark figure finally deigned to speak, and despite how pleased she was with his voice, Tavi still looked to Grace first; she observed the girl, then looked back at the wolf of questionable nature, and finally nodded. Good. If you're not then you'll be putting your sister at equal risk. If you're really so devoted to her, you'll prove it by working your ass off. Got a lot of empty bellies that could use filling. It was a little harsh, but it was the truth. Tavi wasn't going to be so lenient on every sibling that approached the Keep's lands; she'd already welcomed so many new faces among them, and it wasn't exactly working out for the better. Without further ado, she motioned for the two of them to go on ahead, and then ducked around Grace, heading for the borders for a fresh patrol. Grace, feel free to show him the ropes. If you need me, holler. And you— her attention shifted back to Kirin in time for a small smile to grace her features, Welcome to the family.
Messages In This Thread
Last time, I'm gonna put you back together - by Kirin - June 21, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Last time, I'm gonna put you back together - by RIP Tavi - July 04, 2016, 02:11 AM