Fairspell Meadow Homeward Bound
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Here I go! :) @Ambrosia  Shalon is a lot more aggressive because this is her first few days within Teekon Wilds.... she will have had some encounters with other wolves after entering the Wilds which made her more open when greeting Charley :) just so you know

Shalon was new to the Teekon Wilds, although the famine had reached her. Although not as bad as it had others, she was lean but not obivously slow. Only the growl in her stomach and the pains in her sides only known to herself told the story of how hungry the she wolf was. But she was working on it, she had eaten yesterday however her shrunken stomach could not finish the meal that she had caught for herself.

It was not until she had broken into the clearing that she realised there was another inhabitant, Shalon had been using this as her stomping ground for the last few days. Had Ambrosia stopped here only a few days earlier or later, she would have missed Shalon entirely. Shalon knew know one within the Teekon Wilds and was weary of strangers. She drew toward the female, "Can I help you with something?" Shalon asked, her stormy silver eyes narrowing, and her stance held firm. She was ready for anything, anyone could see that. Shalon was not in the mood for talk, but would hear this wolf out before chasing her off. Shalon was used to protecting what was hers with tooth and nail, and today it was no different.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - June 30, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 06, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 07, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 07, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 09, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Cicero - July 14, 2016, 07:16 AM