The Sentinels they suggest a second opinion
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
At Aria's instruction the woman heads towards the heartlands of her pack, looking for a recent pathway that @Lucani might have taken. Her own plans for her health were more direct; eating, eating, and more eating first. finding fennel for her milk. There was a lot to do and she needed to get started. The ashen woman moved along the lands slowly and with a purpose, she would not hide away. Not unless Aria was so distressed, and if it came down to it, she would simply leave. The druid's children would be able to come back and move among his forest and his family. They could. 

Her concerns were to the future, and still the dark male moved next to her, though now she could not see him. He whispered in her ear his assurances, that he would do what needed to be done - that he would do what she bid of him. Her thoughts kept going to Aria, to her Alpha's sudden pain. Any promises made by the dark male had been broken by Rowan and it immediately put her on edge. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - July 16, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - July 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - July 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - July 21, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - July 23, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - August 01, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - August 03, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - August 15, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - August 18, 2016, 03:44 PM