Fairspell Meadow Homeward Bound
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It became clear that they would end up in a scuffle should one not leave, and it was even more so that neither woman wanted to move. So be it then. Ambrosia had been raised a warrior, and this is what her life was dedicated to: fighting for herself and her pack. They were close to the fen, and her protective instincts were kicking in. It didn't help that she was worn out, tired, and offended that this brown girl just shows up and decides to push her away. Her tail curled higher over her back, hackles and the fur along her entire spine raising to full mast. Even the golden orange of her shoulders rose, and her ears cupped forward. She was a pack wolf, and that gave her an edge over this loner. She was better fed, even in the famine, and had the benefit of being able to call for backup. That wasn't her style, even if she were close enough for them to hear.  
There were no more words, for Shalon's last statement was clearly a thread and enough to send Ambrosia off. Loosing a roar of rage and snapping her jaws dangerously, the ink faced warrior rushed her with the intentions to dart to the side when Shalon reacted and go for the sides.

Well I rolled a one lol so you win. Poor Ammie xD We can do a few posts each before wrapping it up, have Am run off after at least getting SOME hits in lol. Since I had to get her home, her only real damage is to her left foreleg but that dosent mean she cant have a few other scrapes and such. :D
Messages In This Thread
Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - June 30, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 06, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 07, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 07, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 09, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Cicero - July 14, 2016, 07:16 AM