Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The pale woman was receptive to her needs, and reached down to preen the coppery fur of her shoulders. It did indeed calm her nerves slightly, but nothing as simple as touch could undo the feelings she'd been repressing. Aduin was brought up, and Brandy's ears wilted back. She'd barely seen her mate let alone talked to him since the hunt, but then again she'd barely seen anyone. 
               "Barely, since the hunt. I saw him every night until I started having nightmares, and thats when I started sleeping alone here."
What was she to do? Leaving the fen terrified her, hurt her soul worse than all this. Broken Antler Fen was her home, and those within it her family. Her voice trembled a little less, but sounded every bit as broken and scared as she felt.
                               "I don't remember the dreams, and I can't figure out whats wrong with me."
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - July 09, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM