Big Salmon Lake Meet new friends!
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Steady seemed much more welcoming than the copper girl, and now she was feeling a little bad. Once, she'd have approached him with intent to play, but recently she'd been repressing herself. She hated to worry her shyer, more careful mate, but him being worried suddenly seemed a better idea than the knot in her belly that never vanished, and the nightmares that plagued her at night. 
Too bad she didn't know what the problem was, or that it even was the issue. Sure, she'd been a little distant from Aduin of late, but she still loved him with all her heart. Even if she was a little mad he practically ignored her at the hunt.... 
           "I'm glad, though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one not yet healed. Sebastian's ordered me off hunting, and pretty much anything else above walking. Even THAT I have to be careful about. Just add more to my stresses, right?"
Finding her tone growing slightly bitter near the end, Brandy blinked in surprise at her paws. What was that about? She wasn't a spiteful girl, and not a hateful one at all. Her temper got the better of her sometimes, yeah, but this wasn't anger.
                          "I'm out here to... Well, I don't know. I had to get some time away from the pack, maybe? I've been feeling weird lately I guess."
It was odd, admitting feeling this way to a stranger. A rival alpha, no less, but the Valentine couldn't help it. He would have an unbiased opinion, right? Maybe he could help even where Pearl couldn't?
Messages In This Thread
Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 04, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 04, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 04, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 09, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 15, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 19, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 20, 2016, 06:26 PM