Sleeping Dragon Here comes the future, it’s violent and bright
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
“I’ve been getting that a lot lately,” she says with a quirk of an eyebrow. Her tail lashes once—playfully—above her spine as she closes the step between them and eases up strain she has for a loner on her borders. “Guess I could say the same about you,” she throws back with one indifferent shrug.

Most days, Thuringwethil doesn't except seeing a wolf from her past to be a surprise--the call to former Seageda wolves had been made should they wish to return to her direct reign, but wolves that don’t have the affiliation they do causes a little concern. The wolves that caused corruption with Seageda hadn’t necessarily been found, but taken care of—from her understanding—but had all of them fallen? Who better to get to her than someone she knows and could trust?

Toxochelys doesn’t necessarily give her that feeling, and neither had Kierkegaard.

“Seageda succumbed to corruption and I had to cleanse it. A whole new location seemed to be the best idea and we have survived despite the odds,” she tells him, though his story still remains a mystery. “We are in communication with Trigeda still but our alliance is weak due to distance. But you,” she pauses, and tries to fish for what she wants to ask, “why are you here?”

Had he gotten news of their new claim upon Vercingetorix’s returning message? Trigeda would have spread the information to those necessary, to those concerned, that Heda’s reign remains strong, even if weeks of travel away.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here comes the future, it’s violent and bright - by Antumbra - July 09, 2016, 07:53 PM