Hushed Willows Its A Sad Day
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Tavi nodded. Wherever she goes, I'm sure she'll be fine. That lady is a tough old thing, or she liked to appear tough, if for no other reason besides getting under Octavia's young and pliant skin. And while I'm not okay with her coming here, you can go to her whenever you feel it is necessary. I won't deprive you of family, not when its so important. And that was something Tavi was slowly learning. Family meant everything to her — Tambourine meant everything — and she couldn't fathom being in a similar situation to Grace or to Nova Rose; being a mother and being forced away from your own child... Oh.

For the first time in a long while Octavia's mind went to Reek. It was like she had all the air sucked out of her by a punch to the diaphram, and for a second she just kind of gasped, and looked askance at their surroundings. Her mind had somehow deviated from one person she wasn't too fond of, to another. But what surprised her most was the extreme empathy that flooded her heart once Reek entered her mind. For a second she was mindlessly staring off in to space, and in the next, Tavi returned to herself with a brief, Ah, and shook her head and neck to rid herself of the strange feelings.

Sorry, my mind wandered a bit there - she murmured as an apology, although it was a weak one, and perhaps Grace hadn't even noticed the abrupt silence that slipped between them for those fleeting moments? Whatever. I guess I have lots on my mind. I wont keep you. It's.. It's good you've stayed. Have a, uh, good day, Grace -- She was already moseying away from the girl, having lost track of what they'd been talking about as she tried to depart from the scene, and seek out the comfort of her son.
Messages In This Thread
Its A Sad Day - by Grace - June 26, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - June 26, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - June 26, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - July 03, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - July 06, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - July 13, 2016, 04:45 PM