Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The mini-quiz on raspberries surprised him. He never thought of raspberries being medicinal. In fact, he steered clear of berries most of the time, seeing them as only food for small critters. The only way he would eat one was if it hadn't properly digested in a critters stomach. Added a flavor he highly disliked if he ate the stomach. But he knew what they looked like, at least. Or, he thought he did.

"Raspberries...little red ones?" he asked to be sure. "I will go check...Or..." Judas turned his head toward Pyx. She obviously knew what they were. And before he could suggest her to go, she already offered. His tail flicked in silent thanks. "I've never used berries. Maybe you could? If you need help, be glad to offer my assisstance." It felt a little weird saying that, offering himself to a wolf. Especially since the voice in his head did not agree with it, shouting curses he had not used in some time. And it seemed he hadn't needed to ask at all, as Pyx offered.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Judas - July 12, 2016, 09:48 PM