Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Provided Ame doesn't disagree, Pyx will dash off after them. Skip her for a round of replies (like twoish from both of you?) and she'll return. Sound long enough or should it be more?

She was only asking about raspberries for the simple fact that where there were berries, there would be leaves. It was simply easier to spot and smell the berries themselves. She frowned as both wolves with her said that they hadn't seen them. Judas offered to check and she thanked him with a smile, but shook her head. He offered his assitance though and she nodded. "I may need it for restocking, but for now I think the cache would do. I was only looking for the berries because they're easier to spot than the leaves themselves. There must be some supply of bushes somewhere, if there were leaves in the cache." She paused to think on it a moment, weighing the option of looking versus taking what there was in the cache. She couldn't remember how many there had been...the cache had been rather messy.

She shook her head, silently, dismissing the idea of hunting for the leaves now. It was growing dark, she'd likely not be able to spot them unless she was right on them. It was unlikely she'd get lucky enough to catch the scent of the berries on the wind. "The cache it is, then. I only hope we've some left. I'll run and fetch you some, Amekaze. It'll provide a small amount of relief for a time. Get you a good night's sleep at the least, which will help you heal." She looked to Judas again and winked happily. "Back in a moment!" She waited a second or two to be sure the alpha wouldn't disagree with her fetching the herbs but turned her body to dash away.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Pyx - July 14, 2016, 09:53 PM