Northstar Vale when you're living in a dream world
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Apologies for the delay. < 3

Though the sound had been heard, little thought had been placed into it. Asterr knew of joy and how, at times, even the smallest of things could result in it taking over one's self. She viewed any reactions that transpired from such a feeling as being unworthy of embarrassment, for always did she take greater pleasure in seeing positivity than she did when witnessing negativity. Thus, it'd been with a smile that she'd looked upon her newest of recruits, offering a slow wave of her tail to go along with it. "You need not lower yourself in my presence," the girl voiced. "You are new to the tribe, but even still, it is already that you have been accepted into our family. We are equals in Ryūjin." Only those that had gone back on their word had ever been required to kneel, for unequal had they made themselves to be. Within the tribe, each presence was to honour their claim of loyalty, as was the workings of a true family. Those that fell through could never be offered the same privileges as those that had stayed true to their word, for allowing such would only breed stress upon current relations.

The beauty of the land had been confirmed, as had a note been included regarding her previous distribution of information. Asterr, understanding that it was her responsibility to watch out for and guide her tribe, had waved her words off. "Even if I had not been of any service, I am certain that you would have been capable of locating this space on your own," came her reasoning, following quickly after her dismissal of the comment. It was in her nature to think the best of others in most scenarios, for she strived to encounter the good, rather than fall victim to all of the bad. Still, though, the dragoness was not against offering assistance when it was asked of her. In all honesty, she was perhaps even a fan of doing so, for it offered to her a chance at completing something without any selfish strings having been attached. And so, it was with her usual partial smile that the girl then said: "If you are ever in need of anything, I will do all that I am capable of doing in order to help. The same goes for, as well as can be said about, the others." Never would they allow for one another to fall.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
when you're living in a dream world - by Menta - June 24, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Asterr - June 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Asterr - July 15, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Menta - July 18, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Asterr - July 20, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Menta - July 26, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: when you're living in a dream world - by Asterr - August 10, 2016, 12:50 AM