Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
*sigh* Guess they have to do some sneaking around then. Can you spree this out with us, Iris?

She greeted him, and Harley dropped the rabbit at her paws as she landed her kiss on his face. His heart thrummed in his throat, but even through the thickening scent that made his, erm, privates itch, the hybrid kept still beside her. Althaia's forwardness was perhaps the only thing that made him hesitate, but clearly he should not have. The only time to criticize yourself for self=control. 
Charon approached, calling out to Harley in specific to get away from her. 
As if. Loyal as the shephard was, he was twice as posessive. Thankfully, however, he was also very smart. 
Lowering his head and tail, but keeping his mate close to him, the hybrid didn't move even as his mate preened him. 
                "I've only just found her, Charon, and I didn't plan on anything but sending her back to the den before hunting again."
It was all a lie: surely the man had planned on, his mate willing, to mate with her. But not only would it blow their cover to claim her as his mate, it would also likely get him kicked out and away from Althaia. Strong as she was, Harley was not confident she could get away on her own. So for now, he might have to deal with obsticles. He could always have her meet him elsewhere later on, right? The alpha couldn't watch forever, and keeping her with him would surely be a no from Amekaze, one who didn't in the least like the paler girl.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM