Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Couldn't help myself, why not kick him why he's down. THIS is Harleys last post. xD

Harley, in truth, didn't go far before circling back and perching on a higher rock to spy on the two. If he DARED set a paw on her, the hybrid planned on launching himself down and attacking the alpha right then and there. It wasn't out of wanting territory, of course, and should he somehow beat the man he would be content to take his wife and leave. 
He almost did, when he watched Charon approached the grey woman. But then Althaia, his mate, the woman he'd been nursing back to health and pledged himself to, she returned the pale man's affections. In horror, Harley's fall colored eyes locked onto the pair as they became entangled. Some part of the wolfdog's brain told him it was hormones, that it was her body that willed it and not truly she.
But would she even tell him? She'd likely smell thickly of his scent, but would she go as far as bathing herself clean of most of the scent first, keep it from him? Harley felt his heart crumble, and when Charon began their dance, the milk colored wolf couldn't help but turn away. 
He set off for the lake, intent on meeting Althaia as soon as she could get away. Something inside of him wanted to leave, to leave and never ever look back, but still the shards of his heart held love for the female underneath his alpha.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM