I've been running from Saul
56 Posts
Ooc — Java
Since his inception in to the mountain pack, Tiarnan had done little else but feast upon their caches. At first he was taken by a ravenous need, inundating himself with whatever was exposed to him. Rooting through the soil in those first few hours had been tedious, but worth it. The boy gorged himself on week-old carcasses, many which had been previously gnawed upon and held little sustenance. He ate, he slept, and he ate again. For a day or so, Tiarnan tried to rebuild what he had lost.

It was during one of his stuffed snoozes that the sound of a howl reached him. As soon as he was coherent the boy lifted to his feet, his eyes still clouded, but wide and wild. The call demanded his attention. Tiarnan sprang in to action after a few confused seconds, covering a substantial amount of craggy ground with his long legs. When he came upon the white woman he almost didn't see the other that was there - nearly careening in to him in his haste.

The boy did not make a sound. He slowed to a halt, adjusted his footing so that he wouldn't slip upon the shale, and waited. Ears pivoted towards both wolves but eventually, all of his attention focused upon Jinx.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM