Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
slight pp in this post, pm me if you feel the need!

She had sat for a little while, wondering if she should have called for Nanook. Anita was about to do so when she caught a nearby scent that confirmed she wouldn't have to. At least, she hoped it was Nanook's scent, since she wasn't too familiar with the she-wolf. Nevertheless, she picked up her package, trotting towards the source of the smell. 

Anita eventually saw Nanook, who seemed to be concentrating on a deer a little ways away. She seemed so focused, that Anita didn't want to startle her with her presence. She managed a soft "Hello, Polaris", before setting down the lilypad, hopeful that it wouldn't open and reveal her gift.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM