Blackfeather Woods all my friends are heathens take it slow
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Her wish was shared by Damien, Burke would not get away with this so easily. As soon as his howl died out Damien allowed the growl to rumble in his chest as he cursed and damned the deserter and his whore. They were cowards, traitors, enemies. They were the kind of scum the Dark Brotherhood was hired to deal with.

Following seemed like the obvious thing to do, but it was true that perhaps it would lead them nowhere. Damien didn't think following Burke himself was a good idea, and he didn't want Nemesis on it either. They were the leaders now and had important things to deal with, more important even that beheading trash like Burke. Someone else could be put to the task, thought Damien, and the first one that came to mind was Kove, but his scent had started to fade as well from the Glen and its surroundings. Damien got worried for a second, but smart as he was, the Inuit was probably already on the hunt.

"Let Kove do it. It was his job to keep them here, he will have to relocate them," decided Damien, looking at Nemesis to see if she shared the tranquility that her mate would not betray them, and that his absence meant what Damien believed it meant. It was unlikely that Kove had helped the flea-bags escape, anyway.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - June 16, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Damien - July 24, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - August 09, 2016, 01:32 PM