Horizon Ridge Fuel for you and your fiery ambition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was merely curious there was nothing more to her question. She appreciated that Dagrun would want her approval or in her good graces. it showed he was a good man, at least as far as vikings were concerned in anyway. Oh ragnar though I do not blame you there is not much he can do here that will stab you in the back. He is not in our pack and we do not see him so that rules that out. I don't think he would anyway He seemed genuinely upset that Vali had done that to you.

Thistle listened wit hrapt attention and on the words of the children her ears went back and then forwards. To be honest she hadn't thought of them being Crete's in some time. As far as she was concerned regardless of who fathered them biologically, Ragnar was their father, making children did not make you a father raising them did and that was the simple truth of the matter. As far as i am concerned Ragnar you are regardless of anything and truth be told I haven't thought of anyone else being their father in some time. And honesty is always the best policy. Thistle was not a liar ever she always adhered to the truth though sometimes she did delicately so as to not hurt someone.

The next words caused her ears to perk up and her smile to fully brighten her face. WHy thats wonderful Ragnar I am very proud of you! That is what you wanted at least partially and I know you still want the forest and such, but at least this is a step towards you're goals. She wrapped herself around him slightly nuzzling his shoulder and his side then backing up to pepper kisses across his face and jaw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Thistle Cloud - May 15, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 02:05 PM