Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
When the other wolf got up, Eljay shrank a little, feeling his heart pound in his chest, afraid to go to him. The other wolf looked very torn apart and he couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe this guy wasn’t a doctor. Ears perked forward at the other male nervously and he pressed himself a little closer to the ground as the wolf stepped in the water towards him.

It wasn’t until the wolf started to speak that Eljay felt a little better. His words were reassuring enough, and he felt relief wash over him. The guy was a doctor, and he’d only taken the leg because he had to. He shiftily asked, ”Is he gon’ be okay?” while looking over this Sebastian guy’s shoulder to the wolf body. Eljay didn’t recognise the doctor, since he’d been so little when he had last seen him.

”I dunno… I – I don’t think I’d be very good at that,” he mumbled as Doctor Sebastian asked him if he wanted to be a medic, too. ”I’m Eljay.” His name was given a bit reluctantly, partly because he was afraid giving his name might put him in future danger and partly because he didn’t really want to attach his name to what Sebastian must think of him so far, some no good loser.
Messages In This Thread
RE: death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore] - by Eljay - July 25, 2016, 07:49 AM