The Sentinels Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino!
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
maybe we can fade this one out!!!

deirdre listened, rapt as ever, and not humoring taking what she had given after the other bestowed her intellect unto her. she drank in the knowledge hungrily, and nodded. though deirdre was intrigued by this, the spirits communed with her regularly with no need of any herb. though sometimes the voices whispers, there were times that they roared--regardless of the volume, or the tone, deirdre heard. even now, her ears seemed to prick as though receiving words from another realm as the wind did blow... and she tilted her head toward the becoming stranger, and smiled. 

my mother, too, knew of herbs. i learned much from her--but not all, you see. i did not know of your jimson weed, or your snakeroot. i have more to learn, she did not pretend to know what she did not, nor would she ever behave in such a proud manner. she could always stand to learn more; she loved to do so, and was truly a grand pupil to have. what ever you are willing to teach, i would listen. but i will not keep you--i know you have important duties to attend to. i know that we will see one another again, her emerald eyes held the other, simply watchful--though in this, she was no less warm than she truly was. deirdre was appreciative of the other, and though the other had ignited a fierce longing in her that she had thought was put to rest--the wish for ones mother--she also had brought back her fondest memories with the willow, her wisest and most favored of teachers.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 06:29 PM