Neverwinter Forest and he's stolen the strands of sunlight
I may be crazy, but at least I keep things interesting.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
The returning of prey brought great luck to the young huntress, and soon enough she found a plump rabbit hanging limp in her jaws. She was not hungry however, and instead decided to bring it to Scimitar and his family. What better use of the meat?

So the white eared female set off at a brisk trot, tail waving elegantly in the wind. As she neared the den, she slowed down, peering through the undergrowth at the large frame of her alpha. Stomach churned with uneeded nerves, but she forced herself to press on, moving through the bushes to reveal herself to Scimitar. Just as she arrived, a small pupped popped his head out of the den, squeaking his own version of 'dad'. Astra did not know the name of the babe, but she did know that he was the cutest thing she's seen in a long while. 

Green hues flickered to her lord and she dipped her head to him, dropping the prey on the ground and lowering her body so she could be at eye level of both the puppy and her basking leader. "I-I, uh, brought you some prey," she told him with hopeful eyes, glancing at the puppy once more. Damn he was cute.
Messages In This Thread
and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Scimitar - July 27, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Astra - July 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Scimitar - August 10, 2016, 05:59 AM
RE: and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Astra - August 20, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Cypress - August 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Scimitar - August 30, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: and he's stolen the strands of sunlight - by Scimitar - October 05, 2016, 05:59 AM