Coconut Grove the quake in my breath
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Look like Xaaos is outta here... so I'm gonna skip him and just wrap this up? I think Marie, you might have mentioned needing to drop this character anyway so. <3 Thanks you guys.

When the female began to sing praises of all of her siblings, the wraith found himself disinterested in the trio. It was something different if there was one among them who had been touched by the sea and her powers, but they were not all possessing of the gift that he spoke of. Peeling his lips over his canines with a cold sneer, the brute bristled his pelt and lashed his tail once at the last woman who had spoken to him. Dark russet eyes bore holes into her figure, and the titan thought for a moment about stepping forward and teaching her a lesson on a gift from the sea, but opted against it. There were more important things to do than to engage in prattle with the illiterate wolves before him. Though his interest was still drawn to the one girl who had heard voices from his beloved ocean, he had an inkling that the others would be intended to go with her, should he try to pull her to the bay.

“No,” he snapped coldly to the accented she-wolf. “You are filth. It is she with the gift and she alone.” Another flash of his yellowed teeth and the great savage beast turned from them without another word to return to the bay. If there were creatures of that sort near the grove, he felt as though it was not a suitable place for the wolves he was intending to gather. Nothing would compete with the bay and the powers it possessed. He had grown tired of the wolves in the wilds speaking of their powers and capabilities; it was an awful lot of talk and very little action, and it had disinterested the titan very much.

The brute trailed along the shore until his figure had disappeared and he quickly forgot about the trio of wolves who believed they were special.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 18, 2016, 02:03 AM