Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Aeronwyn rose with the same quiet grace he remembered from their last encounter and the corner of his lips tugged upwards into his signature, charmingly crooked smile, his green eyes crinkling gently around the corners as she greeted him warmly. Meeting her was like a fresh breath of air, something he hadn't seem to had after a few days in the Glade. He wasn't ungrateful, per se, he was extremely glad for a home of sorts, but a part of him felt that it wasn't the place for him, that regardless, he was going to leave anyways. He hadn't made up his mind about that, yet, but it was disturbing to say the least. He pushed those thoughts away, instead, focused on the pretty girl in front of him, who was both mind-numbingly beautiful and a brilliant fighter on top of that. Gods, what he would do.

Nicolas winced slightly at her words about the loner life, and lifted a shoulder in a shrug. "I've joined a fledgling pack," he told her, expelling a breath out with a sigh. "But I'm not sure it was the right decision. I'm grateful and all, you know, but I just get this feeling, like....I won't belong. That's it not the right place for me. A place with fancy names and Kings and Queens..." he shrugged and sighed, "It's a bit too fancy for a veteran soldier who just really wants to settle down but still be able to spar and fight and...kings? Not really my type, now that I think about it." He didn't know why he was telling her this, she of all wolves. Not that she wasn't nice or anything, but he didn't really know her. But he didn't really know anyone around here either, so, he supposed that she was just as good as any other to talk to about his current predicament. Besides, Nico felt that she could be trusted, and usually when he got that feeling, he was right.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - July 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM