Black Morass Ill Show You A Warrior
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia landed flawlessly, and it made her nervous. It became clear when the silver woman crumbled beneath her, rolling and taking them both down far earlier than the tawny woman had wished. She only got a few hits in before the two wrestled for dominance. Pain seared through her neck; a gash blossomed up just below her ear and soaked her fur in blood swiftly.
           There's no winning this one. 
She couldn't do it anymore. She was still recovering from the famine, her travels, and a few lost fights, and Ammie couldn't win this one. But she would submit, never! Kicking wildly and rolling away from her opponent, the ink bellied woman turned and spat both blood and fur from her mouth, keeping a distance. 
                         "Got the blood I wanted, but you win this round. Next time I see you, I'll be healthy and ready."
Turning, Ambrosia set off at a gallop down the range, looking for the best way to pick her way back down to the fen and just hoping Aero didn't come after her. Eventually, she found a place and dropped from shelf to shelf carefully, resting at the bottom for a little while and licking her wounds before limping back into her home. These wounds, she would not show Sebastian.
                                         I'll find her again, and next time I'll win.
Messages In This Thread
Ill Show You A Warrior - by Ambrosia - July 03, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Aeronwyn - July 06, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Ambrosia - July 07, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Aeronwyn - July 10, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Ambrosia - July 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Aeronwyn - July 25, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Ambrosia - July 25, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Aeronwyn - July 26, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Ambrosia - July 30, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Aeronwyn - July 30, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Ill Show You A Warrior - by Ambrosia - July 31, 2016, 12:03 PM