Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
He approached, she let him, quietly, though wary. But he thanked her, earnest and sincere, and she relaxed in the slightest. None of her tension was visible, for this time she controlled her emotions and thoughts well, and oddly, she truly wasn't all that bothered. Had this been another, she certainly would have retreated with a hiss and a glare, but such was her interest in him that, unless he tried to get to close or attack, which she found unlikely, she would tolerate it. 

But then he seemed to figure out her words, lending her a moment of unease; but there was no malice in his gaze nor his words, and she carefully admitted some of the truth. "You guess truly. Let's just say some poorly marked borders and anger on my part spurred off a meeting I would rather not repeat at the moment. Thus, my relationship with your pack is...strained." she said, rare mirth in her gaze for a moment. She wondered if loyalty to the King and Queen would compel him to attack her, and for a moment the unease returned, however, it was shattered by his next words.

Her eyes were stormy as she let her gaze fall on him, not a challenge, but firm reassurance. "You are no such thing. You are bold, to confront the worries you face, admit them, instead of hiding them behind you and continuing on regardless. You have not wronged me, by sharing these things with me, you have honoured me. Your thoughts are no bullshit, they are true to you, and they are significant. One will struggle, to find the place they belong, but it is a wonder to finally find it." Her stance was proud, drawn up as she delivered these words to him, firm but not at all unkind. She truly hoped that she would make a friend in him, was honoured at the trust he placed in her. She hoped, for his sake, that he would find a place he belonged.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Aeronwyn - July 31, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM