Haunted Wood and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He had become quite disoriented, though a voice from above asked of him. His was only vaguely aware of the question, and paid little mind to it for the rest of his conscious worked desperately to find his bearings and point him in the right direction of Redhawk Caldera. "I.." His head swiveled from each direction to the other, trying to find any piece of the scene around him that seemed at all familiar. Yet, he found nothing. Only the repeat of a bunch of trees he had never seen before. Finally, he came to a stop, the realization dawning on him that he was indeed, lost. This never would have bothered him before, but he felt scared, terrified that he would not make it to the home he had only just found. He did not want to be misplaced again, not after everything. 

"Um.. N-no," The terror was evident in his voice, wavering with fright though he still held the bit of him that made sure he didn't let his bearings down to strangers. Or maybe, it was just a habit riddled so deep into his inner workings that he felt an instinct to lie. 

Yet, with all he had, he wanted to go home. Even if it meant being yelled at by Peregrine for accidentally hurting Lagan, it would be worth it if he got to see them again. He had, by accident, grown to see Peregrine and Fox as the parents he had never truly had; though they could never replace Zaria and Fitz. Perry was his family, and he never wanted to leave. Ever. He just wanted to go home.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older - by Jackrabbit - July 31, 2016, 08:47 PM