Haunted Wood and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at him and frowned a bit, because it was clear that he was. The male didn't want to push the kid too much though. It seemed he wanted to keep up a tough act. The male sniffed him out, as politely as he could. He smelled of the caldera, which was a very typical smell. "You are from the Caldera," he pointed out. Which was quite a bit away, especially for a pup this young. Sebastian grew a bit worried, before he decided that it would be best to bring him back to the Caldera folks.

"I was in their pack once, before I made my own," he explained. He had lived under the reign of Peregrine and Fox. He knew quite a few Caldera wolves after all. The male just wondered. Maybe this pup knew if one of his siblings was added later, like, they found also one of the Silvertip pups. He had the feeling it would help Odette if she could see her brother. "I thought you were lost, because I recently found a girl that was lost, running away from her family. She has a brother that is lost too, and she misses him a lot. I thought you might be him, that's all. Did you happen to see Odette's brother? His name was... Stoic. Yes. Stoic."

Sebastian decided to be less of a creep and introduce himself. Some pups were after all taught not to talk to strangers. Sebastian wasn't a bad guy. "I'm Sebastian, by the way. Let's bring you back to Peregrine and Fox. I assume you are one of their kids?," he offered. He didn't know that their kids were about the same age as Odette.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older - by Sebastian - August 01, 2016, 03:43 AM