Two Rivers Isle We're painted red to fit right in
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Shink's status within the pack was one of low authority, inconspicuous compared to the rank of his Lord and Lady, and Aeronwyn for that matter. He admired her dedication, believing she fully deserved her title of warlord. Now the agouti boy had something to work towards; a wolf that he could view as an inspiration to compel his to gain his trades. Though he had almost completed his mercinary trade, he had a feeling he would not follow the path of a warrior, at least not to earn him his rank. He'd much prefer to focus on something that made him feel free yet useful within pack life.

As a light chuff split the natural hum of the meadow, he turned his head, his honeyed pools residing upon an approaching figure as she arrived. Perhaps Aeronwyn would help him hunt, aid him in tracking down the many critters that made their home amidst the wild flowers and tall grasses yet as she began to speak, he thought otherwise. "Of course," he replied, his tail curling in excitement as the White wraith offered him a potential journey. Not only would he be able to venture further than the plateau and the shadowed forest, but hopefully he could gain his trade and begin to figure out the lay of the land. "I'd be willing to spend a few days outside of the Isle," he added, abandoned his vision of hunting down a rabbit, his head tilted curiously as he awaited more information

Sorry, I rambled -.- Hope it's alright
Messages In This Thread
We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - July 31, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - July 31, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 02, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 11:12 AM