Haunted Wood and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Many thing occured to him as the older male continued to talk. For one, perhaps he had found a more safe company with a wolf who had previously been at Redhawk. Second, the said wolf knew the way home. However, this all was halted in an instant. One word caught all of his attention, all other thoughts became unimportant for this far exceeded any other ideas.

"Oddie?" 

It had escaped his mouth faster than he could think. He froze. What did this mean? Had Odette left too? Followed him? While he very much doubted she missed him, he felt an extreem amount of guilt that he had not experianced before. He had not known she was gone too, that she had potentially tried to follow him and he run without a single word. The last thing he had wanted was to tear away his sister from her home, though it seemed his actions had done just that. His facial expression was one of full astonishment, though the terror still sunk deep in his eyes. 

In the absense of his mother, his longing for his family turned to his last known sibling, Odette. He wanted to see her, yet, he did not. He did not want to be reminded of what happened at the Mountian, of his past life that he had just narrowly escaped. He could not think straight, the wish to see his sister, the wish to return to Redhawk Caldera, the nightmare of returning to Silvertip Mountian.. it was all too much. 
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older - by Jackrabbit - August 04, 2016, 02:39 PM