Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
He watched, a flicker of amusement flitting through his vibrant green eyes as the words he spoke registered in her head. She looked flustered, her muzzle dropping, forming a small 'o' and she fell silent, seemingly struggling to find words. To save her from further embarassment, Nico spoke once more, but watched her carefully as she pulled herself together with a small sqeak. Damn, pretty and cute. The boy tilted his head; he sensed from what he'd just saw that she was unfamiliar with flirting, did not know how to respond to compliments such as his own. He did not find that innocence in this area unappealing, as another wolf might, but rather, the opposite. It made her a bit more alluring, in a way.

Nico shook the thoughts away. Unless, somehow, they ended up in the same packs, he doubted he would ever have a chance with her, what with her being...well, who she was, strong and pretty. No doubt she would have loads of suitors. Besides, it wasn't like he knew her, right? They'd met a total of two times, he knew next to nothing about Aeronwyn other than her being a brilliant warrior, a wolf who used somewhat formal wording, some of her life story and that she was a pack wolf. Nothing, basically. For all he knew, she might secretly be some sort of person who had an obsession with corpses. Okay, she didn't seem like that type of wolf, but you get the point. Besides, it wasn't like she was the only girl on the planet.

Nico smiled at her, "If I do leave," he began, his tone thoughtful. "What are the chances of, let's say, me joining your pack, Aeronwyn?" the corner of his lip quirked upwards teasingly as his eyes glittered.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - August 02, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM