Stavanger Bay everyone, step aside; this is the last warning
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
The tension that pinned down her batlike ears was quickly relieved by his nearness. The doubts that often plagued her always seemed to fade away when they were together, and soon enough, her ears were each back to their own watchful dance.

Satisfied that he would not be running or screaming, Doe raised her headed to comb her teeth through his fur and shove her nose into his uncoat - sneezing hot breaths onto the skin of his neck whenever a bit of fur found its way up her nostril. A low croon thrummed through the den as his teeth found purchase at the nap of her neck, and she arched herself into the touch without thought, pushing more firmly against him as old instincts told her body to go limp; allow herself to be protected and cared for.

At his question, she could only nod, mute in the return of the blissful comfort Szymon always offered. Not even her pride could stir up a stronger reaction in her - she could brag later about her mastery at digging large holes.

His next query, however, invoked another surge of excitement in her. The sly and cunning part of her brain saw an opportunity to further her agenda, and Doe took it without mercy.

Pulling away from her tender-hearted love, she backed herself further into the den and seated herself again where she'd been called from. Tail wagged, ears swivelling demurely, she first curled herself into a restful ball, and then allowed her body to unravel into a sleepy puddle. Lids half-lowered, she gazed invitingly at Szymon, stretching a paw toward him in exaggerated longing.

"I sleep right here," she said, her voice almost a pur. "But it's so big, now - I don't know how I'll sleep in such an empty space."

Eyes flashing mischievously, she awaited his reponse, hoping this would evoke mirth or tenderness, and not add further tension to the set of his jaw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone, step aside; this is the last warning - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:15 AM