Silvertip Mountain The truth shall set you free
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He looked a little surprised at her statement, but he nodded his head. I hope she would have... I'd give my life if it meant my family could live. He wondered just how much she was understanding. She was a smart pup, he'd give her that. And maybe the fact that this hadn't happened in front of her had given her a different outlook on things. She seemed to have come to terms with her Mother's death, maybe that's what allowed her to change topics so quickly.

He had explained what he had come to, and so he let it go. He knew he had kept her here probably longer than he should have. Being cooped up in such a small area with such a hyper pup wasn't a great idea. I'll tell you what, he began. So long as at least one of our pack mates is with you, you can go wherever you want inside the pack lands. It would give her some freedom, while still having the protection of someone around. He stood, shaking his coat off. Like, right now, you have me! Want to go exploring?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:15 PM