Wapun Meadow New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me!
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Sunrise. That word sounded beautiful. She didn't know what it was, but something just told her that it would be a sight to behold. Whether it was a new friend he was speaking of, or something in nature, it would be wonderful. Sunwise... She mumbled softly as she got picked up. Sen had carried her too, but her teeth had felt rough. Zephyr's felt as if he was more doing this out of love, if she knew what that was, and so she ignored the slightly uncomfortable feeling. She squeaked happily as they started moving, her eyes darting to where her mother would probably be. Bye-bye, mommy monster... She said with just the slightest pinch of sadness in her voice. But no angry mother came to say goodbye. No one would know until sunrise that she had been "stolen". No one would miss her, except for Zephyr if she were to change her mind then and there. And that thought kept her quiet for the journey, the exception being some nonsense babbling out of boredom.

This is where she would be happy, under the care of Zephyr.

-fade end-
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me! - by Chusi - August 03, 2016, 09:27 AM