Ravenshook Cliffs rain falls down my cheek, i wish i knew better than i know now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre's tail lashed behind her hocks in a rigid, set line that befit the rank she yearned to hold then. her head lifted as the wind howled, as she heard the words, heard them well. and o, she would heed them! but her sadness morphed to vexation at all that had transpired. a noise broke her transfixed stare at the path she traveled, and her tortured stare beheld the figure she did not know she had desired so to see. so strange, to feel such relief from seeing him. and as he moved alongside her and their furs meshed briefly, she was weightless for the moment.

his words brought her to, and deirdre looked to the path ahead. to stop moving was to let the demons that sought her catch her, and so she continued forward through the storm. she needed no shelter; the incliment weather was nothing she feared, but embraced. much is amiss, skellige, she informed him. i have been wronged. donnelaith's place as a sanctuary has been besmirched by a wolf i would not think to do so. my fathers eyes have closed, and i see now that so too have many hearts. she sucked in a breath, burdened. her tail lashed behind her. donnelaith is not what it once was. she did not wish to say it, to make a reality of it; but it had been done, had it not? i will undo these wrongs. i will right what has been corrupted. a bolt of lightning raced through the sky and her eyes flashed. still there was no trace of wickedness to be found upon her person--she sought no vengeance. she did not march on a warpath, but she followed the drumbeat of her heart. rise, rise, rise.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand