Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
At his teasing remark, a grin tugged at the corners of her maw. Urgh. Why was she constantly smiling around him? But he spoke again, tugging at her wandering thoughts, and she nodded. "I do. When I want to be alone, it is here I come." Pack life was great, amazing, however, she was an independent creature, and at times wished merely to have time to herself, let her thoughts wander or simply dwindle down to nothing. Her gaze flickered for a brief moment to his brilliant green eyes, the ones that had so interested her the first time they had met. Realizing this, she quickly dropped her gaze again, to a more neutral location. Honestly, she needed to get a grip on herself.

She thought a moment before adding, "Come here, when you so choose to leave. I'll come here daily, at noon, and wait for a while." She paused, feeling like their meeting was drawing to a close, and not exactly sure how she felt about that.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Aeronwyn - August 08, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM