Ravenshook Cliffs rain falls down my cheek, i wish i knew better than i know now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre listened to skellige, listened to him speak of the woman she had so loved, the woman who had given skellige a proper name in her mind. aria... she nearly defended, but was given pause. she did not know what to think of aria for what she had done, as the deed was no small thing. rowan carried cubs within her, cubs that were of relation to the mayfair clan, and even if they had none at all, rowan was a woman in need! she had sent the female off with no certainty of her, or her childrens, fate. she had come to skellige, as deirdre had wished, and deirdre wondered if she wished for her to take rowan back to them if she would rescind the banishment from the woods.

she was a good wolf. i do not understand why she did what she did, truly she did not. the rain continued to fall downward, and she did not flinch from it. i have never seen her as entitled; i trusted her, as my father had. no one would have anticipated this, though how could they? did others ever let the dark side of them face the light of day? my other brother, casmir, said jealousy, and she looked to skellige. if she had been jealous of rowan, what was to become of deirdre, the true, legitimate successor of donnelaith? daughter born of both its founders, the willow and taltos?

she heard him well, and she licked her chops. take the place. she had wished to lead alongside her, to be guided by aria... deirdre felt that perhaps it was aria whom needed the guide, now and then. donnelaith will be as it was again, she prophecized in her witches voice, her tail curling over her hindquarters for a moment.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand