Ravenshook Cliffs rain falls down my cheek, i wish i knew better than i know now
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary

There was a strong distaste for the leader of Donnelaith that Skellige had no intention of hiding. The only piece of her that he could speak well on was that she had accepted his offer for a coalition without any fight and that she had held her tongue on the things that he was certain she’d wanted to say. The titan’s offer had been simple enough and did well to favor the wolves of the forest. He had been clear that his intention was to keep the pack as the peaceful and healer-centric land that it had been intended to be. If he caught wind of the pale woman attempting to turn her followers into warriors, the great inky titan would not be pleased. It was his duty to aid and lend his protection if they should need it, but if he had to watch as Deirdre’s dreams of her home pack were crushed… he would enact a very brutal war against the pale leader of the wood.

The leviathan listened as she spoke to him of the way that Aria had been. That she was once a good wolf and that her father had trusted her. His brows furrowed and he felt his tail bristle slightly at the thought of it. When she brought up the opinion of another brother, he cast a side-long glance in her direction and thought on the subject of jealousy. “Were your father and… Aria… mated?” he asked in a tone that suggested disgust. “I do not blame him for seeking love from another woman, if this was the case,” the brute then growled in reference to Lasher having left his final litter with Rowan. Skellige had not yet told Deirdre that the Mayfair witch who had been exiled from Donnelaith had found his borders… or how he had offered her a place among his ranks in hopes of making Deirdre happier.

The girl was intent on returning her home to the way it had been. Skellige knew that it mattered to her more than she could admit. “I will help you… as I have promised… in any way,” he remarked with a rumbling voice and he extended his muzzle to brush the cold ink of his nose against her pale cheek. For a moment, the wraith wondered if the girl’s affections for him had faded in the light of all of her familial drama.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams