Kildeer Rest My bittersweet melody
5 Posts
Ooc — Otis
To her surprise, the vixen seemed to take a disliking to her words, lowering her expression in what seemed to be annoyance. Tirak returned the gesture with a guarded flick of her tail, her ears beginning to tilt backwards to brush against the silvery hairs of her skull. Yet her features relaxed slightly as the russet canid replied to her question in an honest tone. "Observing the area," she voiced, not wanting to elaborate to a wolf she barely knew of.

Though the fact that this she-wolf was also searching for small prey made her tilt her head curiously. Was it possible that this wanderer knew about bone-reading? The spirits? With a dismissive flick of her tassel, she spoke only a fraction of her thoughts. "For food or for something else?"

The silver wraith was not one to gather a pack to this glade for it could cause for a distraction if she was to continue her studies. Yet she'd  certainly need a range big enough to support her with small mammals so she could develop her skills and perhaps discover new things along the way. Nevertheless, she'd never come across a rival pack before; didn't know if they would help her or simply view her as the enemy. With a confident sweep of her tail, she set the thought aside and focused on the stranger before her.
Messages In This Thread
My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 04, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 09, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 10, 2016, 08:11 AM