Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
26 Posts
Ooc —
The swarthy female spoke, insinuating that she did not like being stared at, especially by 'broody males'. Icarus cocked an eyebrow at that and ventured forward a few steps, blood red eyes staring cooly at her, but holding a hint of confusion. "You've got the wrong guy," he rumbled out with a cant of his head. "Not broody," he began and smiled humourlessly, "broken." His facial expression indicated that this was a joke, but his tone and the set of his jaw told of the seriousness he was trying to express.

Ica took another few steps forward, his face a mask of curiousity. "You're from a pack," he stated, but the way he said it made one think it was more of a question than anything else. "Bad?"
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Icarus Asphodel - August 09, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM